Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Trying Hard Cook.

I am. Hahaha

Oh well, I can cook. Like seriously people I know how to cook. I just don't believe in myself. And you know, practicing to cook is way out of my mom's budget. But noooow, now that I am earning my own money, I was thinking to practice how to cook. Like how to cook in a pro way and not just in a tweetum's way.

Maybe I'll start with those easy recipes. Sinabawan's always been my specialty. Haha! :) and fried chicken too! ;) next in line will be chopsuey - my love's favorite. :) I can cook chopsuey at least not in a pucho pucho way. Haha way better than chopsuey sa kanto. :)

My s.s' always asking me why I don't know how to cook, blah blah blah. It's not that I don't know how but I just don't know how to brag. Haha. Trust me. :)

K.bye.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment