Oh! here I am again! :( Blabbing about my dreams and why I haven't pursued them yet. Well, dreams, please please wait for me. I will reach for you. I don't know when but I will.
Maybe that cliché 'one at a time' is applicable to me. My want-to-do list is never-ending and it's giving me hard time to have a concrete plan of how I want my future to be.
I dont want to be a nurse forever. I wanted to see the world with my own two eyes and do my heart's desires. I wanted to be a lawyer and a businesswoman at the same time. I wanted to teach children. I wanted to write. I want to have those trips around the world. Who doesn't want something nice and beautiful?
But I guess, all of those would be in this blog and in my head for now. I don't have the courage yet to grasp them so I have no right to complain. Maybe, when everything will fall into their place, I would see myself fighting for the things I love to do.
Mantra for 2013: I wouldn't just do my job for nothing. I'd do it for my dreams.
Maybe that cliché 'one at a time' is applicable to me. My want-to-do list is never-ending and it's giving me hard time to have a concrete plan of how I want my future to be.
I dont want to be a nurse forever. I wanted to see the world with my own two eyes and do my heart's desires. I wanted to be a lawyer and a businesswoman at the same time. I wanted to teach children. I wanted to write. I want to have those trips around the world. Who doesn't want something nice and beautiful?
But I guess, all of those would be in this blog and in my head for now. I don't have the courage yet to grasp them so I have no right to complain. Maybe, when everything will fall into their place, I would see myself fighting for the things I love to do.
Mantra for 2013: I wouldn't just do my job for nothing. I'd do it for my dreams.
posted from Bloggeroid
No comments:
Post a Comment