Friday, June 15, 2012

Annoying sweethearts :)



            

Cacai is such a sweet and pretty gal. I call her nemysis at our goodnights with matching hug at times:) 



the face, man :)
Ryan, is my nemybro. He's my sidekick at doing household chores. He never fails to amused me with his intelligence. 



parang binalot na bola lang. HAHA
kasweeet. lol
      Jumbo, my jolly, annoying-est brother. He's the one who sets the cheerful mood at home. 




say aaaaaaaaaaahh:)
Me, the short-tempered eldest who's having a hard time managing my annoying sweethearts :)


They're the extension of me. Without them my life would be sooo boring (like I mean it). As of the moment we're living young and wild and free. Ooops! oh so - not - free but at least we have the freedom to choose what to eat, what to wear and what to watch on T.V. - things like that. As I've said  on my posts earlier, we are the annoying - close - type of siblings. We tease each other, A LOT. We give each other monikers that WE ALONE COULD ONLY understand. Hahaha!

My life would suck without them. They make me laugh. They make me cry. They make me wanna die. They make me wanna live. They give me these mix emotions everyday that I have to ask myself if I'm still sane. We love to watch Phineas and Ferb, America's Next Top Model, Spongebob and Walang Hanggan :D We love to read books. We laugh at each other's face. We bully each other. AND we absolutely LOVE each other:)

If I could take three people to go with me on a trip, I would sure pick them :)))



No comments:

Post a Comment