Mao ra jud ni atong picture together :)
For that first person who gave me the simplest explanation on how to distinguish the vertical and horizontal line. HAHA. I'm bad at directions eh :)
Dimple. Such a playful name you got huh? :) Just like you, so much! I hope you're doing fine there. I know you are :)
You are such a goal - oriented person. You would do everything for your family and for your dreams, mao na idol jud tika! HAHAHA
I met you five years ago at Granada's Boarding House. You've been my family while I'm away from home. I cooked many meals (like during Ramadhan) for you and you would just tell me it's one of the most disgusing dishes you tasted ever. HAHAHA!
I remember the first and the last time we had misunderstanding. We didn't talk for like a month? Childish girls! :) That's how our pride worked eh :)
That Papa pillow of yours, I like that. Envy much. but I guess that's too precious for you to give it away. :( HAHA I understand. :D
Ate dimple, thanks for those inspiring love letters you gave to me every year during my birthday. Remember you hide it in places where I would well, at least see it. HAHAHA. and when I find it I would call your name at the top of my lungs and we'll laugh aloud not to care if others will wake up or what. Haha.
I miss how we share non - sense stores just to have a good and healthy laugh for the day. I miss how you annoy me with your bully-ness but would blurted a laugh afterwards.
LAUGHTER is one of my favorite memories of you. :)
Thank you for always helping me in everything Ate Dimps. May it be a good or bad help. Haha! You can sometimes be a bad help, eh :)
For all the things you've been through, you still stand tall, girl! IKAW NA! :D
I love you ate Dimple and I miss you so much! Keep in touch! Have fun being single! He'll come at the right time. Promise :)

hmmm.... such a very inspiring and heart warming "letter"??? heheheh....what more can i say... i'm overwhelmed by this..:)
ReplyDeletethose memories we've shared.. those laughters.. those childhood misunderstanding...those help... those joy... everything is worthy...:) because as they said... when u remembered something in the past and you feel like it's been one of the happiest moment in your life... it only means that you've made something good. that will help you to be a better person today and in the future...:)all the memories we've had will be treasured...and i will never forget you no matter what.. i'm so hapy to have known you and be part of life alsready like a sister... A PASAWAY SISTER..hehehe.. i miss you so much.. and thank you for your support everytime i'm down... specially when papa left... for boasting my confidence... and for letting me know the positive things i have as a person.. i do appreiate all your efforts..and appreciations... THANK YOU.. i know... your one of the most positive, confident, and future oriented friend i ever had...(weeehhhh?????.hhehhehe).. i sometimes see my self in you.. :)
stay positive.. keep that smile shinning..:) targer ur goal... achieve more achievements... always be inlove... and never forget to thank ALLAH for everything u have and u will have..:)
again thank you.. and i miss u so much.. mwaahhh... see u soon..:))))