Careless me. No wonder I got a super not-so tidy life. Aaargh! I just really wanted to ventilate any negative vibes of the day. NP 1-3 were supeer nakakahegs, I'm dead. I made 3 stupid mistakes. First, erasure. Second, erasure. Third, erasure. The erasure thing is soo me. Actually, I didn't have any problem with regards to that not until we were walking home and I heard everyone was talking about the paper and scanner's sensitivity.
Shoot me in the head. Now. What the hell am I thinking the whole time that I never thought of ERASURE AS A MORTAL SIN? Ako na ang wagas ang pagkatanga.
I just Hope everything gets better. Me? I'll do just fine. But my answers? They might be taken. Taken for granted by scantron. Scantron, be good to us. Please?
Allah, You know I never talked to You the way I did a while ago. Crying won't make me have a time machine and go back to the tragic situation I'm in to 12 hours ago, so might as well trust You and let you do Your best plans for me. Thank you for the strength and for every test questions I hit. If I deserve the license, even if I leave the 40 boxes unshaded, it would still be mine. If I am destined to be a nurse, I would be even without so much effort because You never send people to where they are not meant to be.
In Allah, I trust. Amen.
So you also took the NLE? I know exactly how you feel. Though it's been almost a month, I still think about it. I'm even getting paranoid. I didn't have any erasures but I fell asleep on my answer sheet during the exam.
ReplyDeleteAfter I told my friends about it,they almost slapped me in the face telling me how sensitive the paper was,etc. And I was just like "Really? Oh crap!". I do hope it didn't leave any marks on my paper.
Oh well, there's nothing we can do now but pray. Let's just hope we won't have any technical errors and we'll both pass the exam. Good luck sis! :)
yes. I took the PNLE. whoah! It's been a month :) Let's all hope for the best :) rrrr. nagmove-on na ako. LOL.
ReplyDelete