Saturday, December 10, 2011

8 More Days.

Welcome back, December!


Am I too late to welcome December? Oh! I hope not. I miss blogspot, really. It's been half a month since my last post. And I'm going insane with thoughts running in my head without me scribbling it for long time now. Tsk.

You know that feeling when you're disoriented with days and time? When all you need to know is the time for waking up, lunch and sleep and when friday's the very day you never forget. That's my life now. I don't know but I love this. I love the feeling in the morning without thinking any other problem I've got - only board exam. In Allah, I trust. I love that feeling during lunch that I am eating because I HAVE to eat and I just can't make it later afternoon simply because my body and brain need it. That feeling when I get home and I would just lie down under my blanket. Heaven.

Let's pray for one another. I'm excited. :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment