Sunday, November 13, 2011

Wear your heart on your sleeve.

I am that kind of person who displays my emotions openly, like really. Obvious kaayo ko sa tanan. Pero dili na nako problema kay asset na nako. HAHA pamati kaayo sa?

I told myself not to say anything about this but unfortunately I'm not the most secretive person on earth :p

Yea. So. before anything else, I would like to emphasize that I AM NOT CONFUSED. Hahaha. Hilas lang. 

I have this friend in High School and we're not really that close back then. We almost don't have time to talk with each other then. I just don't know how I convinced him or how he convinced me to sign in each other's scrapbook. HAHA. (I must admit, we did the scrapbook thing and all the mushy messages.LOL) We never communicated for 4 long years until suddenly we came upon each other posting comments on the same FB status or anything like that. Then we chat and he asked for my number and the next thing I know, we're texting. :D 

He's fond of texting cute pick-up lines. Knowing myself, I love CORNY, OLD PICK - UP lines. It's soo me. So, since pabida man pud ko, naga send pud ko sa iya ug banat lines which in return left me with no choice but to smile because he always caught me off guard with those cute replies. ayyyy. :) Syempre, kiligon man jud ka gamay. HAHA! 

But for me, those were just pure FRIENDLY TEXTS not until my friend Daryl (tey, pagcomment comment pud kay ikaw jud baya ang gisugdan ani) told me she would cut her fingers into pieces if this guy is JUST REALLY a FRIEND. Pagara kaayo ka tey! :p


I observed. And so I noticed HAHA. Murag jud lage naay something? HAHA. and so when he texted me that touchy mark of me wearing a white gown blah blah.. the assuming - brave - paranoid me tried to asked him a very AWKWARD question. As in, awkward. HAHA!

'Joke lang naman ung mga banat lines diba? 
Wala lang naman un diba? '
November 10, 2011
09:48 pm

 He replied:
'Hahaha. Dinadaan ko lang sa joke lahat She pero partly totoo yun.'
November 10, 2011
09:54 pm

Speechless. Ngano gwapa man gud. :D Yati. HAHA

'Hahahah. K. (Speechless nako.) 
Ang tapang2 ko naman magtanong'
November 10, 2011 
09:58 pm

Ana siya:
'Wala namang masama sa tanong mo She. 
Basta Just think of it as my way of knowing you better.'
 November 10, 2011
10:04 pm


Dah. Na-englishan nuon ko. HAHA. In addition to what has been said, NO MORE AWKWARD FEELING. To be honest, I'm soo happy that someone out there is really making an effort to know me better. :)

7 comments:

  1. hahahaha. i can't help but to say something about this. (echusera lang @_@)...

    naloka ako sa "Just think of it as my way of knowing you better".

    i can't but smile like this ---> ^_____________^

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA. Nakakaloka ang mga pangyayari talaga xyn. :D Kilala mo xa? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sort of? hahahaha. magnename drop talaga?

    ReplyDelete
  4. no name dropping please. :D hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's God's way of letting you know how beautiful you are xejjy!!! HAHAAHAHAH :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha. I believe pud. hahaha para dili nako mahunahunaan na LOVELESS ko. HAHAHA Thanks dollytot. Ngano mga gwapa man gud ta. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaha. ganhan ko ani. galinga jud nako uyyy

    ReplyDelete