But I also believe that when a person grows old, old enough to call himself a grown up, he tends to shift path which he thinks he knows best and those
When that cute small baby you cuddle every night turns into a grown up you rarely hug and see, that's the saddest part of being a parent. - mom and pop.
November 9, 2011
I was eating when I got a text from my younger Bro.
"Kk may, kilala mo si Angelito?"
I thought it was one of those introductory annoying texts I usually got from him, so I didn't reply.
Next text:
"Kaka may, feeling ko ako si Angelito (Naka-smile jud ko pinakalit ani) kay parang preggy (What a term!) ung gf ko."
......................................................................................................
And I replied:
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Pakasli na na dong!
Yea. I AM SOOO HAPPY. I'm gonna be a REAL Tita, soooon! But aside from being a tita, I am so proud of my brother for taking the responsibility. I mean, he's so brave to tell me and my pop that he's becoming a father. Plus, I'm the first to know about it (Isn't is sweet? HAHA Now I know, he trusts me enough). Me and my bro aren't that sweet - close. We're the annoyingly close. We don't usually hug each other. We constantly shout each other's AWFUL moniker and laugh after that. We don't share personal problems but we talked about our family problems almost every week. That's how we are, we're creating family problems that aren't existing! HAHAHA
My mom doesn't know about it, yet. She'll freak out, you know. HAHA but pop promised us he'll tell her. And Pop's reaction? Oh so supportive! like he didn't got angry or what but he's happy. And he also told him those fatherly lines like "wag mong isipin yun. bakit? problema ba ang magka-anak ka? and Basta kahit anong kelangan, andito lang kami and Walang problema sa akin yan. Wag lang si Kaka May mo ang mabuntis ng hindi pa kasal. Magpapakamatay ako. HAHAHA. Sweet. (Don't worry Pop, VIRGIN PA AKO, I replied.) and about the girl, my ever supportive father told her that if the girl will continue her studies, he'll support her. Supportive jud diay diay!
I think I already have the power of tongue. LOL. I remember, I told him that I really wanted to have a niece or nephew and he was like "BAHALA KA JAN! GUSTO MO IKAW NA MAGBUNTIS". HAHAHA. Sorry Bro. Allah knows best. :))
Kiddo, you'll gonna be a father soon. You already know what a child needs and we already talked about what a perfect family is. And I know you admire how our parents brought us up. I believe I'm not yet old enough to be your bride's maid. HEHEHE. It's a dream come true. bro. LOL. And oh! you know, our family likes your bride - to -be. Be the best husband there is which I know you'll be.
About the childhood values became uncertain - it's not. HAHAHA. My brother grew up responsible enough to face the consequences of his actions. :)
I salute my parents! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment