October eighteenth and nineteenth. Pre-board Examination.
I started Tuesday morning with a jog. :D (How was that?) and ended it with a prayer.
I woke up this morning at exactly 4am with muscle pains because of yesterday's exercise without a warm up. So, no jogging for me today. :(
7am. I went to review center. When I entered the room, it was still like 6am in the morning due to the number of students present.
"Dapat may ginagawa ako" I told myself. I remember MOR. I really wanted to hear those jokes of "Ang Tunay Na Lalake" (thanks to Doll and Gilbert). So, I've been laughing alone 'til the test papers were given.
8am. "Hahaha! kayang - kaya ko 'to!", convincing myself for the third time around. I got 2 hours to perfect this.
Sleepy me. But no time to sleep I still have 100 items to read and analyze.
9: 20am. I'm answering number 55. 45 to go and I'm done. No need to hurry.
9:50am. Finally, done. I think I'd really have to prepare 130p for Cedric. :((
Had an early lunch. Laughtrip with friends. Back to Review Center.
11:30am. Received my LAST set of exam. I think I heard someone says, "Mangatulog sa ta" (HAHAHAHAHA!) at the back. I looked back but everybody's looking down, reading. I read Situation number one, have nothing in mind. So, I rested my head on the arm chair, digging those I've learned both from school and from the center . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
12:05nn. Someone must touching my arm. I opened my eyes, looked at my watch and OMG! I fell asleep for like 30 minutes! Told my ever concerned seatmate Thank You for waking me up or else I'd flunk this and Cedric would have his 130p without me fighting a good fight. LOL.
That 30 minute nap is priceless, I tell you <3
Answering. Answering. Answering. Shading. Shading. Shading. Thinking. Thinking. Thinking.
1:50pm. Pre-board is sooooo done! :)) I think I'm the last to finish or second to the last. Whatever.
I passed my paper with a big smile on my face. :)
There goes my Pre - Board Exam ender.
I woke up this morning at exactly 4am with muscle pains because of yesterday's exercise without a warm up. So, no jogging for me today. :(
7am. I went to review center. When I entered the room, it was still like 6am in the morning due to the number of students present.
"Dapat may ginagawa ako" I told myself. I remember MOR. I really wanted to hear those jokes of "Ang Tunay Na Lalake" (thanks to Doll and Gilbert). So, I've been laughing alone 'til the test papers were given.
8am. "Hahaha! kayang - kaya ko 'to!", convincing myself for the third time around. I got 2 hours to perfect this.
Sleepy me. But no time to sleep I still have 100 items to read and analyze.
9: 20am. I'm answering number 55. 45 to go and I'm done. No need to hurry.
9:50am. Finally, done. I think I'd really have to prepare 130p for Cedric. :((
Had an early lunch. Laughtrip with friends. Back to Review Center.
11:30am. Received my LAST set of exam. I think I heard someone says, "Mangatulog sa ta" (HAHAHAHAHA!) at the back. I looked back but everybody's looking down, reading. I read Situation number one, have nothing in mind. So, I rested my head on the arm chair, digging those I've learned both from school and from the center . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
12:05nn. Someone must touching my arm. I opened my eyes, looked at my watch and OMG! I fell asleep for like 30 minutes! Told my ever concerned seatmate Thank You for waking me up or else I'd flunk this and Cedric would have his 130p without me fighting a good fight. LOL.
That 30 minute nap is priceless, I tell you <3
Answering. Answering. Answering. Shading. Shading. Shading. Thinking. Thinking. Thinking.
1:50pm. Pre-board is sooooo done! :)) I think I'm the last to finish or second to the last. Whatever.
I passed my paper with a big smile on my face. :)
There goes my Pre - Board Exam ender.
HAHAHA!! :)) that must be one of your best naps xejjy! :))
ReplyDeleteyes dollylove! hahaha ayy uy, can't comment to your posts! y is that? :)
ReplyDeletecute kaayo imong blog:)) i like it, nice, maainspire (ate d i ko ni kate) :)
ReplyDelete