Thursday, October 20, 2011

Favorite Place

I don't mean tourist spots here, okey?! hahaha I posted it first in my mind while going home :))


Number one favorite place: Ilustre Ukay - Ukay stall # 31. Ate's (whatever her name is) warm smile when you enter her stall is a real charm. :)) Her blouses, cardigan, cute shirts and all other stuffs in there are really cheap :) (I'm a cheap finder). I was there 3 hours ago and able to meet her boyfriend (kilig - kilig lang ako because the bf is very supportive) and I got a new blouse for only 150 pesos. hahaha


Number two favorite place: TOMLIZ Butingting. Been crazy with those cute little CHEAP accessories, really! I'm not a kikay girl but the moment I knew the place, every time I received my allowance I'm always there buying stuffs (yea. kikay stuffs). And they're great at giving discounts.


Number three favorite place: MCDO Ilustre. I don't know what's with that branch. I guess, it's the comfy ambiance, bright lights plus people - seeing that made me say "Love ko 'to".


Number four favorite place: Zabadani Place. I visited this only once but I instantly fell in love with the place. This coffee shop is something else. Dim lights, mosque - like interior, out of this planet cuisine (hahahaha, but they're good) and the solemnity of the place will never be substandard.


Number five favorite place: Booksale at LACHMI. I'm a bookworm, reader or whatever you want to call a person who can't live a day without reading something. So, Booksale is my bestest place ever! :) That feeling when you enter the shop and it smells of old books. Like that of a paper kept for how many years. I wish I could live there. :))))


Oh! How I love these places!

No comments:

Post a Comment