Monday, July 11, 2011

Another Sad Story

You were one of the best persons I used to know. You were more important than any friends I had back then. you were the kind of best friend I wanted to grow old with. You were everything I wished and prayed for a friend.

I don't know what happened. I guess, the trust and the value of each other are the very things we've lost. You're one of my favorite friends. Maybe I loved you so much that I could not have any bestest friend in the world.

One of the reasons why I wrote this was I am close to tears trying to suppress the feeling of missing you. I miss you, really. All the things I missed and remember about our friendship have still so much more to it. 

I miss laughing around with you. Cracking corny jokes without even bothering if I sound stupid because I know you would laugh. I miss sharing cool and great and funny stories with you even at times I didn't get any reply because I am sure at the end of the day you appreciate it all. I miss watching movies together with you.You will be the only person I would remember in the perfume POLO BLUE by Ralph Lauren.

Our friendship WAS everything to me. Our goofy moments were soo worth it. Our favorite Mary Rose would be a non-living testimony of a friendship that could be worth remembering. You were the first person to made me realize that playing Bingo is not bad after all. You were my expected caller during my birthdays. You used to be my smile, my sunshine and my answered prayer. You showed me how great the world is by letting me feel how is it to be somebody's favorite. I know you highly favored me. I considered you as part of my daily life. You were part of my future dreams. You haven't given me tangible things for me to keep but you were one of my favorite memories.

But those were all used to be. I have to rearrange my life now. I can never let you hurt me again, this will be the last. I don't need another illogical explanation. Just got done with one. What I just want was for you to be there for me and I'll promise to be there for you a thousand times over but just in a snap you forgot to value the time I'd given you.

I know you. I knew every little pieces of you. I know how these things between us have been influenced by our pride. I just want you to know, I am not mad at you anymore. I just need to restart my life without you. You've been a part of my messy life for like 8 years now. We've been through a lot of dramas , I call those dramas because those were the days our love for each other is more important than our pride. 


It breaks my heart but for now, I'm shutting you out of I'm life then I'll be okey sooner. If that time comes maybe we'll be friends again - normal friends but not partner anymore.


2 comments:

  1. you okay xej?

    andito lang ako ha? although there are many shoulders available for you to lean on naman. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm okey xyn :)
    THANKS!

    hahaha yep, there are so many but I guess, yours is the only available in here :)

    ReplyDelete