Thursday, February 10, 2011

When Love Hurts..

When will these posts about love end? I told myself not to write anything about this damn but here I go again. :( This is disaster, I needed to write. This is MY blog, anyway.

Never analyzed anything for things fall into their rightful places, if not now then soon THEY WILL. You just have to accept those things you cannot change. God knows I never needed to change you. I know those things I'm searching for are just in you - you're just holding them back.

I would never dare again to contemplate to lose you because I think our time had gone away - so long ago. Between that 4 years, our time had come but we never get a chance to take it on time. we chased it and here we are now, searching for the pieces of the puzzle we've lost LONG AGO. I'd already accepted the fact that nothing stays forever and you won't stay forever.

One of the best feelings is when you find that person whom you can entrust your heart with. Whom you can be comfortable to be transparent and show your best, not-so-best and the lousiest character you have. It's not yet the best feeling.

When love hurts, try to understand that nothing is perfect. Everything has its own way of saying "I exist". Love hurts when it exists.

When love hurts more than it made you happy, let go. Nothing's perfect but anyone could worth staying and fighting for.

Make me fall in love everyday. Make me feel loved by you every single day. Don't you think I deserve those?

I won't bother explaining my feelings to you. If only I'd known your schedule, I might not say yes. Your schedule's consuming your time and I can't compete with that. I can feel that between me and your schedule, I'll lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment