Monday, February 7, 2011

SEND THIS TO HEAVEN.

It's been a year since you passed away. I miss you lola, really. I guess, I'll miss you forever. :'(

I didn't see lolo for a long time now. Sorry for that, sorry If I can't take care of him but I assure you to always check him every now and then. La, please help me to understand things that I shouldn't be worried about.  Yhan has her boyfriend now. Help her to be wise for I can't do that for her. She's not telling anything to me. Maybe she's afraid. La, I do have my boyfriend too. hehe but you've known me all your life. I won't do anything to fail you or anyone in the family. I love you lola. Your other apos  miss you so much. I know la that among us, I had  been your favorite and because of that jumbo thinks you were being unfair:( but Allah knows you're not. You're the best lola in the whole wide universe and I can stand for that. You know what la, even though umi is not saying anything, I can feel it, she misses you more than anyone. 

La, I really wanted to thank you for all the things you've done for us.Sorry if during those times of your illness I were not there taking care of you :(.  Umi called me a while ago and she told me that she will have a kanduli for you. Sorry, I can't be there. I have my review in the morning and will meet a friend later afternoon. I guess, you always have your special way to make me smile and make me feel that I am loved by anyone. Thank you lola. 

I miss you and I love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment