If I could just express how happy I am right now, I could write millions of words that everyone would be happy with but just for now the smile on my face would just be enough to give people an idea of how happy I am now that I have him. :)
I've been waiting for this for four years. That waiting made me happy, sad, cry, depressed and for once gave up. I don't know why this happened, really. There came to a point that I promise myself he will not have me back but here I am, soo happy with him I can't help to smile for no reason. I can't help to tell myself that he was one of the best birthday gifts ever. :)
I may not tell him exactly what I wrote here or what I am tweeting in twitter but one thing's for sure I love him with all of me. This is one of the sweetest feeling and I want to savor the moment while it's here. This feeling i have is soo intense my heart could not bear it. Like Ivaine in the stardust telling Tristan that in exchange for her heart is Tristan's heart.
"My heart... It feels like my chest can barely contain it. Like it's trying to escape because it doesn't belong to me any more. It belongs to you. And if you wanted it, I'd wish for nothing in exchange - no gifts. No goods. No demonstrations of devotion. Nothing but knowing you loved me too. Just your heart, in exchange for mine.
" - Stardust (2007)
Just like Ivaine, I did not wish anything in return but his heart - just his heart. I know long time ago he did wish of my heart too and I think I gave it to him just before he decided to gave me up. Oooops! Nothing but good vibes here. :) I am happy, He's happy and I hope everybody's happy <3
My sydkik. I love you, like really. I don't want you/my happiness to slip away again so I decided to fully commit myself on this relationship and let it last so that I can hold your hand when we're old and thank God for being so generous to give me what I really want from the very start. <3
I may have my very own shortcomings or you'll get tired of me asking lots of favors to you but I know we can do this. :) We both deserve the best so we'll make the best of it. I love you and Miss na jud kaayo kaayo kaayo tika! Mwah!
P.S.
Please drop by in my dreams tonight. Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment