Aside from my Lola these two are my favorite people in the whole universe! <3
These two are my friends. Kate S. Malnegro on the left and Russel Jane Lestojas on the right. If you would ask me what's my criteria on choosing them as my favorites the answer would be I just see goodness, practicality in them.
I am not really close with Kate, I mean I don't know her personal preferences but I can see the goodness from within. She's very idealistic and loves to work with fine details. She's soo practical that sometimes other people misunderstand her. She has circle of friends that is very different from her, but I guess somehow they can't be that close without anything in common.
On the other hand Russell Jane Lestojas is very close to my heart. She's one my friends and I'm soo proud to say that I belong to her circle of friends. Doll (as what we call her), is very charming, intelligent and kind person. She's one of those people whom I can turn to in times of difficulty.
My Lola is one of the most generous person I've ever known. I don't have uploaded pictures together with her but she will be forever in my heart. She will always be my inspiration. I miss you Lola.
My mother as you can observed is not one of my favorites but that doesn't mean I love her less. It's just that the word "favorite" could not describe how much I love her. :))


No comments:
Post a Comment