Friday, March 28, 2014
Someone funny, sweet and life changing.
I never thought I would fall for someone so opposite. Someone I never imagined to be my kind of guy. Someone so serious and not talkative but not boring. Someone whose baggage seems in excess but I won't mind. Someone who doesn't share the same belief as mine but never giving me other options but to stay to what I believe in. Someone who never mentions "Thank God" but do pray. Someone who made me meet his family and whose family is just wonderful and great. Someone who introduces me to new thoughts and perspective that make my life more challenging and exciting. Someone who always finds me beautiful-er and sexier and smarter than any other girls. Someone who looks at me like I'm magic. Someone who never failed to think of me first before himself, at times. HAHAHA. Someone whose heart is sure of everything he felt. Someone who shoo bad vibes away with just a jog and exercise. Someone who kisses me in front of many people. Someone who holds my hand everytime and kisses them whenever he felt like doing it. Someone who is not afraid to speak his mind. Someone who just doesn't love me but love my friends and siblings as well. Someone who sees his future with me. And because he does, I hope he's also not afraid to fight for what we have when time comes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment