Sunday, October 13, 2013

Blessings! :)

Thinking back 2 years ago when i passed the board exam, I felt so lucky. When I had my first job, I never felt so happy. When I passed the entrance exam and interview in law school, I know I am very near in reaching my heart's desire. Now, I got a job. My dream job. Working on my own table, holding a pen and papers, cup of coffee while working, travelling. :)

Sounds good, huh? But it doesnt just sounds good, it also felt good. I am a working student. I'm having the time of my life. Juggling three or four things at the same time. Working on a day, studying at night. Never been so busy before. But it still feels good. Still.

So many blessings to be thankful for. And I dont know how to thank Him for all of these. I will be forever grateful :)

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment