Wednesday, April 4, 2012

WORKING GAL

Wow! So this is work. :D like I'm working and busy 40 hours a week and sometimes, more. When I was a student nurse, I was like late to duty and running from boarding house just to catch the circle time but now I'm always the 30 - minute -early - little nurse of my institution. HAHA. I don't know. I realized, I always wanted to survey the scene/slash/working environment before I get myself to work. :D

I didn't get my first ever payment yet. HAHA poor me. But I'm sure I'll have that soon <3

I am working at a District Hospital and I am aware that it's not the ideal set - up I had in mind. but THAT FEELING na I AM the one preparing and solving and giving all the medicines in the ward. I AM the one charting and carrying out orders. THAT made me feel like a REAL and SUPERB NURSE. And I assure you, It's a self-fulfilling job, really. :)

Being a student nurse is hell (but of course, what is college life without friends) BUT being a nurse is heaven :)

No comments:

Post a Comment