Sunday, January 1, 2012

AFTER BOARD.

Waiting. 

I went home two days after my board exam. I never expect Cotabato City to give me that busy life, you know. It's my brother's wedding last December 24 and I am more than eager to post pictures here but can I just do it next time? I want it to be pure writing/slash/chika. No uploading. I'm tired. HAHAHA. taraaaay te. :p

So yes, after the board, my life loved the word wait. Waiting for allowance, waiting for instructions, waiting for texts, waiting for work, waiting for the result, waiting for my life to be at its best. :) buang na gyud ko ba, last year sige pud ko hulat, hantod karon hulat lang japon! :D

WAITING FOR MY LIFE TO BE AT ITS BEST is such a lousy phrase. Yes, I know. Right now, all I can do is to plan and wait and give my best shot after. My pop wants me to rest and just enjoy this break and eat and sleep and assures me I don't have to work and he would just provide me allowance and all that - I am such a lucky daughter, I know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment