I woke up late. Crap! I realized I have my review! I can be late but I chose to be absent. You know, I hate grand entrances. Haaay, another because-of-late absence. My body clock's going somewhere else. I slept 4am and usually woke up 2-3pm. I don't know what's happening. Maybe because of Ramadhan or I'm preoccupied or anxious or I want to escape from something or whatever.
I'm lost. Yea. Not literally lost. My goals and determination are the things I know I lose. I'm not a goal oriented person and I admit that but board exam is something else. This is my ultimate goal (well, aside from finding my one true love. I kid), the very best thing I wanted to achieve, so far. If only I could make this thing certain, I'd do. I know I just have to believe that something good..uhm, no. Let's rephrase it. I know I just have to believe that something BEST will happen and It will. In Allah's will, I would be a registered nurse.
But I know I have to work hard for it. I have to exert effort to make it into reality. I want my goals back! I badly needed my determination to wrap the entire me. Phuleeease! I promise, the next time you come back, your presence would be taken in great account.
Dear xejjy,
Do good in everything. Don't let your dreams turn into waste. You're halfway there. Focus. Organize your thoughts. Work your priorities. And while doing those things make sure you still have time to pray, enjoy and do things that make you feel better and healthy.
Love,
Your ego
These past few days, I wrote a lot and i don't usually do long writings in consecutive days. I think, this is another coping mechanism to keep myself sane. Bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment