Monday, May 2, 2011

FLUFFY EYES

After the hectic review schedule, I got myself to see spies and hang out with them. I slept at their pad and have fun with my new friends Harris, Kent and James. They always have something to eat and offer it to us, like really. We've watched movies and eat breakfast, lunch and dinner together :) We have Char and Chiki as our cook, Neri and Aila as dishwashers and Me as their undying source of encouragement and laughter. Those three guys were generous enough to provide us with lots of groceries. We always have laugh trips and something to talk about and I'm soo happy that it's not school/ review matters anymore. Ha Ha Ha. Spies were always saying that I am very much appreciated by the three - new - friends, missing me when I'm not around and keep asking when will I come back and waiting for me before eating dinner. That's so sweet. LOL. I'm sharing bed with Chiki and we always ending up sleeping at 4 am in the morning because of tete a tete. Char and I were always singing and rolling on the floor laughing (literally). Aila and Neri are my well, silent buddy <3.  

I'l be gone for like 2 days because I really need to be early today for school but instead of having a good rest and sleep I am here watching a Korean movie.Wedding Dress was really a good movie. I love Sora! I can't help myself crying. My eyes hurt and tears won't stop coming out of my fluffy eyes.It's such a sweet yet sad movie.Sora was very young to learn to live alone. Her mom died of gastric cancer and during those times that she's acting like she didn't know that her mom was dying was sooooo painful. I realized that I need my mom more than anyone and that like Sora, I would do anything just to be with her forever. She's the one I have and I want her to stay - to be with her until I turn gray. I love you momsy! You know that already. <3.


Mom: Sleepy already?
Sora: NO, I'm not. When I'm with you I don't wanna sleep. I don't want to close my eyes because when I do, I can't see your face.


No comments:

Post a Comment