Thursday, May 19, 2011

BABY SITTER ME.

My two siblings were here along with my cousin. They were all on - the - go for everything - eating, playing, reading, sleeping, everything! And I was like where will I put my own schedule if they have me completely? I'm not a good ate, I may say. I am bossy and maldita and moody. But swear, when I'm not around and they were the only ones left in the house, I WORRIED LIKE HELL. I am not the sweetest in the family but I guess I'm the most sensitive. I don't go to code blue's league game anymore because I have my kids at the house. I provided them with every food they can eat (really) but they're choosy. ha ha ha. Maybe they're just soo bored without a television. They managed to read my books because of boringness, swear. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment