Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I THINK MUCH BETTER.

         I thought I would never feel anything after that but just last night, I breakdown again. I'd never get used to that feeling. Or maybe I'll grow tired of feeling the pain and try to hold it loosely. I may not be on the right side to act such but I think it's not just about the 1 month, it's about the waiting. Oh yes. Here I am again. and I promise this would be the last.
        I talk to my bestest friend last night and he told me to be better for myself and I think that's the reason why I can't tell him that I won't be better - not yet. But just this morning (this morning is one of the prettiest mornings I had since my birthday) I realized I had everything, That I am somehow good enough to someone, that I am Doll's great friend, that I am graduating, that I am loved by my parents so much, that I have kantobols and chikadoras, that I am beautiful :)), that I am kind in my own ways, that I can be talented sometimes, that I am lucky to be sensitive much, that I will pass the board, that I will achieve great things in life and that I know that I have Parts who highly favored me. See parts? I'm okey. I think much better than last night.
        :))

No comments:

Post a Comment