Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Welcome 2011!

         2010 was a year of heartbreak, drama, laughter, finding friends but never finding the right man :( I am still single but not that VERY HAPPY haha. Like I wanted to meet my "Jyun Pyo" na.

         According to my horoscope ( I never really believed on this, but just for the sake of having an introductory sentence of this paragraph I would used this) I will be lucky on my career and family but these stars never show any sign of luck in love life. Like seriously. So for that, I will work out my love life until it will land into my palms like a tamed butterfly. Hahaha! But of course, I'll never chase it. Sometimes you have to give up that hard - to- get attitude and take risks for love to take you in a magic carpet ride.

          This year i want it to be nearly perfect. I claim it, I'll pass the board exam and I will be in the list of graduates for 2011. 

         I'm not fond of having new year's resolution but for a change this year, I wanted to sleep and wake up early, no bad words allowed, more time for praying and let go of those things that hurt me. In short, I'LL BE MORE BETTER. NEVER SAY NEVER :D

No comments:

Post a Comment